This award winning Force-5 amplifier system has a 72dB gain amplifier at its heart and fitted with 2 indoor antennas suitable for locations that have an office in front and warehouse in the back. We recommend this system for large multilevel or split buildings to eliminate dead zones and expand cell phone service for all 5 bands 698-746 MHz, 746-787 MHz, 824-894 MHz, 1850-1995 MHz,1710-1755/2110-2155 MHz, including AWS and LTE.
- First to market with coverage area up to 25,000 Sq ft.
- 100+ simultaneous users can make and receive calls without overloading the system or the cell tower
- Works with 2G, 3G, 4G, AWS, and LTE networks
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell South, Rogers
- Individual band adjustment dials and up link/down link oscillation detection
- Works for Voice and Hi-Speed data connection
- Metal casing with intelligent temperature control keeps this amplifier humming under high stress
- 3 year manufacturing warranty speaks for the confidence in its build
- FORCE-5 72 dB gain amplifier
- Wide band Omnidirectional antenna or directional Yagi antenna can be chosen at checkout!
- 2 way splitter
- 2 dome antenna
- 2 x 50 ft & 30 ft cable and necessary hardware
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G voice+ data
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G HSPA & LTE voice+ data
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G voice+ data
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G voice+ data
- Alltel 2G/3G/4G voice+ data
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G HSPS & LTE voice+ data
- Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G/4G voice+ data
- All other carriers using 698-746 MHz, 746-787 MHz, 824-894 MHz, 1850-1995 MHz,1710-1755/2110-2155 MHz
||Uplink: 1850-1910/824-849/698-716/776-787/1710-1755 Downlink: 1930-1990/869-894/728-746/746-757/2110-2155
||CDMA, GSM, UMTS, WCDMA, HSPA(+), EVDO, LTE and all other standard cell phone networks
|AC Power Transformer
||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output: DC19V
|Maximum RF Output Power
||27 dBm with High Linearity
||LMR400 or CM400 recommended
||N Female connectors on both ends
||14.5” x 11” x 3.5”
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approv3ed antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. Please note, the four largest carriers, namely, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.